Friday, January 30


Here are a couple of photos of my spare time... I go by the name Midnight... can you tell why? Most of my "Hall Passes" are given during the middle of the night... Thus the name "Midnight"

I hike 90% of the time in the night to go set cameras like this one in the mountains so they can do my scouting for me.


This year I was surpised to capture photos of a bear and cougar! I'll be sure and pack my bear spray! In fact the picture of the bear was at this exact spot my friend is standing. The bear climbed up into my stand... where I have a five gallon buck of food. The dumb bear, pulled down the bucket only to pull down the other bucket... whick had spray paint in it... It bit through the can and their was green spray all over the tree and probably a bear some where. I wasn't in the tree that day. Only found the remains of claw marks up the tree and a bitten bucket and spray cans.



1 comment:

Susan said...

Well "Midnight", You did it! You really did it! All that bragging that you were going to become the next great blogger!! You are on your way! You came out strong with 4 different entries and one of them a YouTube video!?!?! That alone took me many tries and emails to the true master, Dori!

I commend you Midnight, you are a true Blogging Jedi!! Congratulations, may the force be with you to continue in this path you have chosen!! :-)