Friday, January 30

GO UTES!



GO UTES!





The G Wilson boys are representing the greatest season in School history in college football. We had a great time in the fan fare... We loaded up with all our uniforms and loaded into the car. I have become an expert in Soccer flags... (See Exhibit A " Black Widows:") So with our neighborhood rivalry, I fly our flags for the major games, sort of like the US flag only in a King size bedsheet.





On Nov 22nd we took the big king size "U" flag and drove over to the stadium to the UofU vs "the team down south" and drove around the stadium as people were walking in huge crowds to the game. We got a kick out of all the people giving the U sign and yelling go utes. It was a blast. The boys and I had a ball. We didn't know how many people we got shouting and yelling... Raising a flag to rally anyone is quite the experience. We drove around for about a half and hour and had horns honking and people shouting for the UTES the whole time.





(For the record we like all teams equally except the TEAM DOWN SOUTH! ) J/K





We love BYU and all the other teams or schools... You have to pick a side and we are RED!





This year... We even got into the traveling to extended families houses to pay them a friendly visit, right Steve! We have photos somewhere... i will post them soon. Oh, speaking of photos... I found one of Steven in grade school.... Thought I would share it with all of you.



No comments: