With Diane's help I straightened my hair at Christmas and looked more like Diane's sister rather than looking like her mother. However, I can't duplicate the results at my house, and my family is used to me with curls, so I'm sticking to what I've done the last 48 years. (Sounds like a looooong time, doesn't it?)
12 years ago
3 comments:
You did it!! Congratulations and Happy Birthday! I love the picture of you and Diane. You both have awesome hair! I received your facebook invitation so it looks like you had a successful birthday, getting everything you wanted!
Much Love, Susan
I'm loving everyone's blogging! ...Videos, V-day, Happy B-day notes and my "twin" sister! Fun! I'm getting super motivated!! Now if I can just find the camera that I need to download the picture off of, I'll be on my way! Thanks and keep it up!
Love the B-D photos, Heaps & "twins"! Let's see...wish we had a photo of us attending birthday ballet, "Madame Butterfly". and we'd blog it...or "Grma Day". Remember, take pics!
Post a Comment