
Too bad I only skied twice last year! I will not let that happen again. It was one of Utah best years for snow.
The boys want to get out and ski… so I hope to use that for motivation.
We went sledding the other night and Jake and Seth were fearless on the toboggans. Max got into the act and was carrying his own sled up the hill and trying tricks off the jumps J!!
Cole was bundled up head to toe and was not to be left out of the fun. He climbed the hill and rode down solo on small hills and took a couple of face shots that ended his fun for the night.
Max was the new comer or got the most improved award. Up and down, “ Hey, get out of my way!!!” to anyone that was below him. It was comical to say the least.
THINK SNOW!
Gary
1 comment:
I'm bragging to my friends about my brother in SKIING Magazine! How COOL is that?!? Very few people can claim that! And even fewer can claim to be in two! You need to add your hunting article to the blog!
Post a Comment